Happy Friday! It’s almost the weekend… which means it’s almost tequila time!!
Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. Coffee Mug. My pink and white coffee chevron mug from Target makes me smile every morning! It’s such a cheery way to start the day!
2. World Cup Soccer. Man, it has been SO much fun to watch USA and all the other countries play! (And, I mean, Suarez biting a guy?! What?!) Mostly I’m just thrilled we get to move on and made it out of the group of death! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN… GO USA!
3. Zucchini Bread. As tired of zucchini as I am, I can’t get enough of this bread – the texture and cinnamon rock. And it is the best way to use up all that zucchini my garden has been putting off… I’m planning on making at least 2 more loaves for friends tomorrow!
4. Aviators. These Maui Jim aviators were a gift from a company I worked for, and they have become my favorite sunglasses. Aviators were kind out of my box before, but I just love everything about them now – and they go damn well with my cut off shorts!
5. Cut off shorts. Wanna know a secret? I loathe shorts. This is the first summer I’ve worn shorts since I was about 18! The only reason I finally gave in? Several of my favorite jeans had worn out, so instead of tossing them, I decided to turn them into cut offs. One pair didn’t survive my scissor work, but the other two did and they are a million times better than any other shorts I’ve owned! Bonus? My hubby loves it!
What are you loving?